Thursday, March 4, 2010

TAST2 - Diamond Stitch


I have decided to take part in SharonB's TAST2 challenge. So I tried my hand at diamond stitch. It took me a while to manage the stitching but as soon as I had found the rhythm it was fun to work this stitch.
Ich habe mich entschlossen, an SharonB's TAST2 challenge teilzunehmen. Also habe ich mich am Rautenstich versucht. Ich habe eine Weile gebraucht, den Stich hinzubekommen, aber nachdem ich erst einmal den Rhythmus gefunden hatte, war es eine Freude ihn zu sticken.

8 comments:

SONIE said...

You have use beautiful colours of thread for your trials...looks beautiful...........and i even liked ur doodle and beads work...

veena said...

wow!!! so many stitches overlapping gives a beautiful texture:-)

murgelchen said...

Jepp, der Stich ist anfangs etwas kompliziert.
Sieht superschön aus.
LG,
Helga

Zaz said...

Lovely work - such confidence ! Its gorgeous.

Love your colours too ......
Sara

shirley said...

Wonderful colours and textures such freedom and creativity.

Silver Sisters said...

Very cool! I love the way you piled all the stitches on top of eachother. I wanted to try that but ran out of time!

Lakshmi said...

Hi,
I love ur diamond stitch..
like ur bead works too..its so beautiful..

Annie W said...

I was inspired by how pretty both your beaded seams are