Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beaded Autumn Mandala

At the end of the last year I made three beaded mandalas. All three I gave as presents. Unfortunately, I forgot to take good photos before I gave the pieses away. Sorry for the bad photo quality. This one was a present for my mom.

Herbstmandala
Ende des letzten Jahres habe ich drei Perlenmandalas gemacht. Alle drei habe ich verschenkt. Leider habe ich vergessen, vor dem Verschenken vernünftige Fotos zu machen. Tut mir leid für die schlechte Fotoqualität. Dieses Mandala war ein Geschenk für meine Mama.


2 comments:

Barbara B. said...

Liebe Raphaela
Ich bin immer wieder begeistert von Deinen Perlenarbeiten!!!!
LG Barbara

Doreen G said...

What wonderful Mandalas Raphaela-I love the purity of the white one and the striking colours in the second one.