Friday, January 7, 2011

Beading Detail


In 2011 I will take part in the Bead Journal Project. I have followed the BJP for three years now but never been courageous enough to take part. This year I will just do it.
I decided for a theme : LEAVES. This cloth will be my inspiration for the January page.

In 2011 nehme ich am Bead Journal Project teil. Das BJP habe ich nun seit drei Jahren verfolgt aber nie den Mut gefunden mitzumachen. In diesem Jahr werde ich es einfach tun.
Ich habe mich für ein Thema entschieden: BLÄTTER. Dieser Stoff ist meine Inspiration für den Januar-Beitrag.

9 comments:

Doreen G said...

Good on you Raphaela I will watch with great interest.

Penny Berens said...

Look forward to watching your leaves grow.

Suztats said...

I'll be lurking and looking for some more beautiful creations.

Creek Corner Beading said...

Great post thanks for sharing. I really enjoy your blog very much. Excellent content!

Stitching Lady said...

Ich bin sehr gespannt, was du Schönes aus dem beading journal challenge machst.

Anne Marie - Toronto said...

Welcome to the 2011 BJP! You've made a greaat start. I'm still working on my July on from last year, but fully expect to juggle both in 2011.

Sara said...

LOVE this fabric! Is it a commercial piece? I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Margaret Sutherland said...

Leaves, what a lovely inspiration. They are with us in some form all year long! Welcome to BJP!

Robin said...

Welcome to the BJP, Raphaela! I'm so glad you decided to join this year after watching us in the past! Leaves are such a great theme, allowing every color, texture, spiritual quality, growth... you name it, leaves have got it! I'm very much looking forward to following your journey with leaves...

Robin A.